Select your favorite color from the wheel and find a selection from our range
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The. HABIDECOR INDUSTRIA TEXTIL PARA HABITAÇÃO SA is responsible for processing the personal data of its subscribers who fill in their data and submit the Contact Form provided through the contact page (Link: https://celsodelemos.com/)
2. How do we collect your personal data?
The. If you fill in your personal data and submit it through the Contact Form.
3. For what purposes and on what basis can your personal data be used?
The. Under the data protection legislation in force in the European Union (the General Data Protection Regulation) the use of personal data must be justified under at least one legal basis for the processing of personal data. This will apply to the collection and use of your personal data for the purpose of support / clarification of doubts.
4. What personal data can be collected?
i. Contact information - Name, contact, email.
5. How do we keep your personal data safe?
The. We use a variety of security measures, including encryption to help protect and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your personal data.
B. Although data transmission over the internet or website cannot guarantee complete security against intrusions, we and our service providers make the best efforts to implement and maintain physical, electronic and procedural security measures designed to protect your personal data. in compliance with applicable data protection requirements. Among others, we implemented the following:
• Restricted personal access to your personal data based on the “need to know” criterion and only within the scope of the communicated purposes;
• Protection of information technology systems through firewalls, with a view to preventing unauthorized access to your personal data;
• Permanent monitoring of access to information technology systems with a view to preventing, detecting and preventing the misuse of your personal data.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your data until you exercise your right to delete.
7. With whom can we share your personal data and how do we keep it safe?
Your personal data is stored on the protected servers of our suppliers / service providers, being accessed and used exclusively under our policies and standards (or equivalent policies and standards of our suppliers / service providers).
8. How can you change or withdraw your consent?
The. You can, at any time by email - as long as you can prove your identity - withdraw or change your consent statements submitted to HABIDECOR INDUSTRIA TEXTIL PARA HABITAÇÃO SA, with effects for the future. After the complete withdrawal of your consent statements, your data is no longer processed.